Well 2013 is just around the corner.....so here are my
10 Lofty yet Totally do-able(that is a word right?) Goals for the new Year
- Start a BLOG, because I WANT TO! Not because I want to make $, not because I want to get free sh*t, and not because I want to be famous.......Just because I WANT TO
- Have an AMAZING yard and garden. Since moving out of the cesspool of city living I want to further our self sustaining lifestyle. And.... make all my neighbors GREEN with envy over my EPIC yard ,if you can call an 1.5 acre lot a yard hahahaha
- Spend as much time as humanly possible (assuming im human) outdoors with the gypsies....especially considering the beautiful mountain valley surrounding our funny farm.
- Get back to walking & drink more frickin water.... A. Because my lil dog is getting REALLY fat B. What's a resolution list without some health goals, right?!
- Project 365- photo a day.
- Embrace the "new" me...which will tie into goal 5. Hey what can I say im a multi-tasker
- Come out of BLURKERVILLE and connect with bloggers that have inspired me for years i.e-stop being a creepy blog stalker
- Curb my craft hoarding and use what I have....which will tie into goal 9, yay for twofors :)
- Organize my craft shanty
- Live each day like its my last
So there it is. Here's to the new year!
xo the Rebel