5 Lil Know Facts About Me
- I <3 to travel and have been to 24 of the 50 states. And have been to D.C and had to look up why it's not considered a state. Ha
- I have a serious aversion to peanut butter; as in I gag when I open the jar. But my favorite candy is Reese Pieces. I know, I know the Railroader thinks this is weird too.
- I made my first full sized quilt when I was 9. And finished within minutes of having to leave for the county fair for it to be entered. And in case your wondering, I received a red ribbon because the judge felt it looked rushed.Lol
- My maternal grandfather was an Episcopalian minister. He is no longer with us and I miss him dearly. :(
- Music is a huge deal in our house. We have 5 guitars, a clarinet, and a cello. I play the clarinet and piano. Sadly we don't have space for a piano.Maybe someday.
Have a great Sunday folks
xo the Rebel